Saturday, September 1, 2007

Dreams & Diamonds! The Beginning

What better day to start a blog about your new goals and dreams than on the first of the month? A new month, a new beginning. I am starting this blog to keep track more personally of all of my goals, hopes, dreams, aspirations, etc... in life . We are starting some new journeys: Two Ladies with Brooms is starting it's 4th month, and needs to continue on the upward ladder! Our newest venture with Quixtar, soooooooo exciting, is just beginning, and I wanted to be able to keep track of that from a personal point of view I guess. To kind of look back and see what's working and what's not, where we need to focus our time and energy on, etc. I can't wait.!!!

Jeff and I went with Bill Shanley to Sheboygan, WI Aug. 24-26, 2007 for our very first convention. It was so exciting! (I know I keep saying that) We learned so much there, and it was also so very nice to be able to get away. I can only imagine that as the days go on we will continue to learn so much more, and become ever so much better, and will too become diamonds!!!


No comments: